Welcome to Travel Reviews Blog

Travelling to different places have open my eyes to different culture, custom and wonders of the world.This is a travel blog on travel tips, travel strategies ,travel news and travel reviews.

Thursday 27 August 2009

Unusual Travel ideas

I received this email newsletter yesterday. As I am always looking for new travel ideas to make my holidays more interesting, I thought these list of unusual travel activities and travel ideas seems interesting. Though I would loved to experience the thrill of driving a Ferrari, I think I would probably settle for a subdued activity like dinner on the Thames or touring Manchester United Football Club Stadium.

The following are some of the types of experience days offered in the newsletter:

Introductory Flying Lesson
£99.00


Ferrari Thrill, £99.00


National Trust Day Out for Two
£49.00



Dinner on the Thames, £149.00


Auto Stunt School, £149.00


Family Photoshoot, £49.00


Lamborghini Thrill, £99.00


Microlight Lesson, £85.00


Aerotow Gliding Lesson, £95.00


Introductory Indoor Skydiving, £49.00


Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for Two
£26.00



Arsenal Football Club Stadium Tour for Two, £26.00


Drive an F1 Racing Car, £1499.00


Demonstration & Tasting Day with Jean-Christophe Novelli, £495.00

No comments:

Post a Comment